Graphic design software is used for almost everything, whether you are designing this blog or making a creative ad for your business promotions. There is so much hype for good graphic design everywhere because it depends on it. An excellent graphic design attracts a lot of viewers and can take your brand to a greater height. A plan that appeals to the audience will attract them to know what it is about. They will read the content or click on the Ad if the overall design looks authentic and trustworthy. So, for making a graphical design, you will need some editing software.
What name comes to your mind when you first think of graphic designing? We bet you imagined the logo ‘Ps’ in your mind, and then the word ‘Photoshop’ popped out of nowhere. Photoshop is the best choice when it comes to editing and designing. Since social media has become so famous, almost everyone, including the kids, has been using many different editing software to edit their pictures. We at Puminati Digital have shortlisted the 5 Best Graphic Design Software of 2022.
5 Best Graphic Design Software of 2022
1. Adobe Photoshop
Adobe Photoshop is one of the first software a person learns when he gets into graphic designing. Also, it is one of the best and the most popular software available for photo editing. Adobe Photoshop comes with a robust package that offers excellent graphic design capabilities.
● Design Tools: You will get tons of design tools on mobile apps and the web.
● Creative Cloud: It is synchronized with Adobe Creative Cloud which lets you use its unique features such as Content-Aware Crop, Face-Aware Liquify, Artboards, the Design Space view, synced libraries, and a glyph panel, Cloud Documents, touch and stylus input support, among others.
● User Interface: Adobe is continuously working on making it more user-friendly by customizing the user interface. You will get workspace layouts that include Graphic and Web, Motion, 3D, Painting, and Photography.
● Open-Source GIMP Software: You can download and install this software if you don’t want to pay a dime. Consider installing it on a powerful machine to avoid lag and other performance issues.
2. Adobe InDesign
Adobe InDesign is a handy software if you are into the business of publishing. With InDesign, you can design stunning magazines, info sheets, and brochures, and you can easily export them to PDF or HTML.
● Easy To Use: InDesign is easier to use and requires less learning than photoshop. It is perfect for beginners, and they can use this software to combine text and graphics to achieve the best results.
● Adjust Layout: It has an ‘Adjust Layout’ feature in which the designer can change the text of the template, and the design will automatically get adjusted. This feature is fantastic for creating infographics.
● Sensei Technology: With Adobe’s AI-powered Sensei technology, you can automatically resize and arrange the images.
● Adobe InCopy: This is one of the best features, and with InCopy, you can work with other team members by sharing text, colors, and graphics.
3. CorelDraw Graphics Suite
CorelDraw Graphics Suite comes with some pro-level features. It has one of the highly accessible interfaces that are very easy to use. CorelDraw Graphics Suite is a bundle of multiple applications that deliver powerful editing features.
● Content Exchange: Corel has an online digital library where registered users can access thousands of high-resolution photographs and digital images. You will find over 2000 vehicle templates, 1000 fonts, 350 professionally designed templates, 500 interactive frames, 600 gradients, vector, and bitmap fills.
● Flexible Payment: You will get three payment options while buying the software, and you will be charged nominal fees while regular updates. If you are an existing user, you will also find an upgrade program.
● Customizable UI: You can customize many things on your desktop like icon sizing, toolboxes, options for how your documents open, and a window border color scheme.
● New Pointilizer: CorelDraw has come out with a pointer that lets you use a lot of variable parameters that are not just limited to regular dots.
Inkscape is a free graphic design tool that can be very helpful for beginners. It helps designers to create scalable graphic designs, and you don’t have to worry about stretching or blurred images while resizing. If you have dealt with many vector drawings and done graphic designing in the past, then this software is definitely for you.
● User Experience: Being a free software user experience is one of the best. Designers who already use adobe tools can efficiently work on Inkscape.
● Regular Updates: They keep working to make the software user-friendly, and you will get updates and new features regularly.
● Free of Cost: It has so many features and is free of cost.
● Manual Improvement: A user has an option to change the lines of code for a better and personalized experience.
The sketch is a vector-based graphic design tool suited for app, web, and interface design. It is best suited for creating interactive prototypes for UI/UX purposes.
● Low cost: Sketch offers a significantly lower annual subscription than other subscriptions
● Great for mobile and web: It leverages grids, catches grid functionality, and catches pixel functionality to avoid displaying half-pixel rendering or imperfect alignment. These finishing touches are essential to ensure a perfectly responsive design/multiple screen sizes and resolutions.
● Screen Templates: It provides a library of artboard templates for iOS devices and responsive web design layouts. Designers only need to choose a drawing and equipment.
So these were the 5 Best Graphic Design Software of 2022 that we at Puminati Digital think every designer should learn. This software will help you to create compelling designs and that too efficiently. To read more about such exciting blogs, head over to our blog sections.
Puminati Digital is one of the best digital marketing agencies in Haldwani, Uttarakhand that is working continuously to help establish small and big businesses’ online marketing presence. To know more about us you can visit our website by clicking here.